The KET Reading & Writing paper contains 9 parts.
The Reading and Writing paper counts as 50% of the overall exam (the other parts being
the KET Speaking and KET Listening).
The 9 parts of the Reading & Writing paper are:
- 1. Matching signs (or notices) with sentences
- 2. Five sentences with missing words
- 3. Reply to a short sentence
- 4. Reading comprehension - answer Right/Wrong/Doesn't Say
- 5. Reading with some words missing - choose missing words
- 6. Word completion
- 7. Fill in missing words (no choices given)
- 8. Read text and fill in a form
- 9. Write a short note
Duration: 1 hour and 10 minutes.
Click on 'Try It' for more Reading & Writing questions, KET Speaking practice and Listening questions:
Try It Now!