Mumbai University Exam time Table 2019- Semester Examination
The University of Mumbai or Mumbai University was founded in the year 1857. Previously it was known as the University of Bombay and it changed to a new name as per the Maharashtra government gazette in the year 1996. Its major course offering includes post graduation, undergraduate, doctorate, diplomas and various certification programs. Globally it is the largest university which has total 141 affiliated colleges.
Time table for Mumbai University has declared by the University board and exam may be held as per the previous year pattern. Students who are in a search for the specific time table can check and download it from the official website
How to check the Mumbai University Time Table 2019
- In the address bar, type www.mu.ac.in
- Enter into news and announcement section
- In Examination Time Table check the appropriate MU Exam Schedule
- Download the copy of PDF file
- Print out
You may get the following information of Mumbai University Exam Time Table 2017 at official portal;
- Mumbai University BA Time table – part 1, 2, 3
- Mumbai University B.com Time schedule – part 1, 2, 3
- Mumbai University B.tech – semester Exam Date – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th semester
- M.tech, MBA, MCA, MA, Msc. M.Arch, M.phil M.ed Exam Time Table
- MU B.sc. Exam Timetable
- University of Mumbai B.Arch Exam Date
Mumbai University Exam TimeTable 2019 Engineering ( Btech, Mtech) Law (LLB, LLM) Part 1, 2, 3
Organization: University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Official Website: www.mu.ac.in
Detail of Mumbai University Exam Date
- Mumbai University Commerce Date Sheet ——-> updates soon
- Mumbai University science Date Sheet 2019——> updates soon
- Mumbai University Engineering Exam Date Sheet—-> updates soon
Just visit the above link for latest news about the Science, commerce and BTech Examination schedule. Students can download the PDF file directly to their system or print using the Print command. Once you get the MU exam schedule you will be able to predict more about the upcoming exam
General Study road blocks among students: – The studies are the basic integral part of human life as they are directly connected to the self-enlightenment and success. The Students get distracted and diverted sometimes due to repeated failure in the examination. The commitment for the regular study is another problem among students as they could not able to dedicate the required time for studies.
Tips to recover the poor study habits
- Students need to set aside a separate time for University examinations as they give time for self-nourishment and sleeping activities.
- Divide the time needed for particular skills and it will vary for each individual depending on the grasping power of a particular
- Equip the study area with all the type of examination materials required like calculator, pens, pencil so that the study can be done without any interruption.
- Revision of the earlier studied topics should be done on the weekly basis so that it will remain in the brain for a longer time.
- A well-kept notebook for all the important formulas is required to maintain separately so that it can be memorised easily.
- Follow the given techniques on a regular basis with a daily half an hour exercise that will help in improving the grades in University exams.